These photos are available for media distribution. Please click on each photo for caption and courtesy information.
Information below represents activity reported as of 8am 09/14/2008
Consolidated relief information for Hurricane Gustav and Hurricane Ike Relief Operations:
- 867 Shelter/Evacuation Centers*
- 264,165 Shelter overnight stays*
- 1,286,227 Meals served
- 1,069,304 Snacks served
- 359 Emergency Response Vehicles deployed
- 50,842 Comfort Kits distributed*
- 13,035 Red Cross workers involved*
* Indicates an adjustment to previously reported number.